GUIDED TOURS IN ENGLISH
GUIDED TOUR TO THE HISTORICAL CENTRE OF ÚBEDA OR BAEZA: 25,00 € PER PERSON
This price is an exclusive offer by booking in advance (phone or email) ++34 953 757 916 firstname.lastname@example.org
THERE IS A SPECIAL RATE FOR GROUPS OVER 6 PEOPLE, FOR INFORMATION AND BOOKING SEND US AN e-MAIL TO email@example.com
- At least two persons, adults or children over 12 years.
- Free for children under 12 years, except ticket for visiting the monuments.
- Availability should be consulted in advanced.
- Walking tour for about 2 hours in Úbeda or in Baeza, visiting the most important places.
- In Úbeda, ticket for entrance to Capilla del Salvador (Holy Chapel of the Savior) included in the rate. In Baeza, ticket for entrance in the Cathedral included.
- Visiting indoors with free access.
- In Úbeda, discount on the entrance to Vela de los Cobos Palace and to Museum of Saint John of the Cross.
You choose the moment, we make it unforgettable.
The route in Úbeda:
Archeological Museum “Casa Mudéjar” (inside); 1 de Mayo Square; Church of Saint Paul; Old City Hall; Convent of Saint Michael and Oratory of Saint John of the Cross; Mansion “Casa de las Bolas”; Mansion of Seguras; Francisco de los Cobos Palace; Vázquez de Molina Square; Holy Chapel of the Savior (inside); Dean Ortega Palace; Old jail; Fountain; Old Pósito; Marquis of Mancera Palace; Bishop Jail; Church of Santa María de los Reales Alcázares; Juan Vazquez de Molina Palace (inside); City Hall Square; Vela de los Cobos Palace.
The route in Baeza:
Cathedral; Old university (inside)*; University auditorium*; Antonio Machado´s Classroom*; Church of the Holy Cross (inside)*; Jabalquinto Palace*; Pópulo Square; Fountain of Lions; Old butchers; Civil Hearing; Public Notary; Jaén Gate; Villalar Arch; Balcony of Pópulo; Former seminary of San Felipe Neri; High town hall; Fountain of St. Mary; Around the Cathedral; Door of Forgiveness; Moon gate; Rubín de Ceballos Palace; Arcediano Square; Holy Spirit Square.
* The indoor places which are marked could be visited or not depending on the activities or the religious cults taking place that day. In case of closure the enterprise is not responsible.
A visit to remember…